Waiheke Mountain Bike Club is pleased to announce the details for the 10th Annual ‘Round Rangihoua Challenge 2016.
Come and join us on Saturday 3rd December 2016 for the 4 hour Mountain Bike relay around Te Putiki o Kahu – Rangihoua Hill. Covering lots of lovely single track, the team race is suitable for all riding levels! A fun day out for everyone.
The challenge is a 4 hour relay race for teams of up to 4 people. The track is cycleable by anyone with a moderate level of bike skills – in the main event is for anyone 12 and up, with the kids race for anyone up to 12.
The track is suitable for almost all levels, from expert to novice. Get your team together, or ride solo! Timed event with prizes & giveaways.
Events available for men, women and children. There’s something for everybody.
Each rider rides a single loop at a time and riders change over by tapping his/her replacement on the top of their helmet. Now you can also do the race solo and there are prizes for different categories; boys, girls, women, age groups and single speed.
- What: 2016 Round Rangihoua 4 Hr Challenge
- Where: Onetangi Sports Park, Waiheke Island on Sat 3rd December 2016.
- Time: 10am for Kids, 11.30 for Adults
- Who: Solo or team riders.
- Cost: To be confirmed, but last year was $30 in advance $40 on the day (per rider).
- Enter: Click here to register